Monday, September 7, 2009

What we did this summer...

Obviously not posting pictures :) - I know, I was really bad about that. I've had a folder with pictures to post in my file, but never got around to it. I hate the waiting when it loads. But today is the day! So I am going to show you a bunch of pictures from this summer, get the blog up-to-date, and try very hard to keep it that way :) Offensichtlich habe ich diesen Sommer zwar viele Fotos gemacht, aber keine auf die Seite gemacht. Ich hab's mir schon so lange vorgenommen und bin irgendwie nie dazu gekommen... Aber heute ist der Tag dafuer - ich werde ein paar Fotos vom Sommer draufmachen und dann hoffentlich nicht mehr so weit zurueckfallen. :) Lilly discovered one morning my lipstick, snuck in her room and used it like the sunscreen stick - all over! Eines Morgens hat Lilly meinen Lippenstift entdeckt, sich in ihr Zimmer verzogen, und sich dann bestrichen wie mit dem Sonnencremestift - ueberall!

Very tired after a party. Sehr muede nach einer Feier.

Hanging outside... Draussen spielen...



Playing play doh with Mama...also outside since Mama isn't interested in picking the stuff out of the carpet Mit Mama Play doh spielen...auch draussen weil die Mama das Zeug nicht aus dem Teppich rauskletzeln will





Loving on Jamie...

3 comments:

Paul said...

OMG Ally, the lipstick pic is freaky!!! So funny...
Your kids are adorable... loved watching the videos of Lilly. Hope I get to see her in fall!
xxx

Sonja said...

i saw the lipstick photo as a thumbnail and thought she was horribly burned but then my next thought was... no I think Ally would have called me.

Ally said...

Considering that I haven't posted anything in over two months, I probably would call you before posting a picture of my horribly burned child ;)