Saturday, October 10, 2009

My guys...

I had a very nice and relaxing date with Shaun last night. We went to a concert and afterwards went out for dinner. Jamie has been awake at 1:30 in the morning, laughing, rolling around, trying to crawl - we'll never get to sleep again. He woke up this morning very early and extremly happy. When that little man puts his mind to something, he won't change it easily. Like when he wanted to play with Shaun's computer this morning - he kept on crawling toward it, reaching, hitting at it, etc. (Shaun sat on the floor)
Shaun said: Jamie is like pushing mud up the hill.
I love this expression because it applies so well to raising kids!

Lilly is running around the first floor, playing with her pretend dog, telling him to play quietly because Jamie is asleep.
We are blessed with two adorable children. I enjoy every minute of it - well, maybe not the ones in the middle of the night when I'm up with my baby boy instead of fast asleep. But soon that will change (I hope so).

No comments: