Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weekend with Mama

Its been three weeks since I posted last and I have to apologize for that. It's been quiet busy. The first week there was work and spending a bunch of time with Lilly since I was going to be gone for a while. We had fun going to different parks, swinging, playing on playsets, crawling in the grass, playing with Brooklyn, hiking, watching ducks and geese, a.s.o. It was nice to have this concentrated "special time" with my little angel.
Thank you Sonja for this awesome birthday present - Lilly loves it and by now she has discovered how to get on and off without help and how to make the noises come on. She is a little bouncer.

We went to baby yoga with Brooklyn and Casey and afterwards we went in the kids garden at Wegerzyn Gardens. The girls had fun playing with the bells. We realized they might be a bit too old for baby yoga - they are too mobile.

Going for a long walk by the river. Lilly and Wally both enjoyed that one.

Lilly, Wally, and I went hiking around the lake and stopped for a little picnic afterwards. Our little critter is getting pretty heavy! But its good exercise.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

I knew my litlle monkey girl would like that!!!