Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wegerzyn Gardens

L and I went for a long walk on Sunday. We stopped at the Botanical Garden. She loves looking and touching flowers. Although, she had a complete meltdown when I made her get back in the stroller. That was her first real big show-off in public. What a joy! I will have a tooth-implant surgery on Thursday morning - wish me luck, I can use it. We also changed the layout of our first floor around. We switched the dining room and the family room. Now its much cozier and L has more space to walk. We are just trying to get used to not eat while watching TV. That's a hard habit to break. Maybe one of these days we will amount to a good example for our baby girl. :)




Next week I will go to IPI with T. I am really looking forward to that and it'll be nice to do it with a friend. I am determined to come back a better person, or something like that. I think when my husband went, it really helped him change some stuff. I am looking for similar results. I am just going to miss L - its five days without her. But maybe I can get some sleep. (As long as T doesn't snore, lol)

2 comments:

Cheeky Lady said...

Your pictures are precious!!

cincimini said...

Hey! Have fun at IPI and best of luck. I heard wonderful things about it and hope you get out of it what you need.
L is so big already!! I have to come back to Cinci for a visit before she out-grows me :-).
Love reading your blog!