Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We're finally better!

Okay, it has been forever since I posted the last time! L was sick for 11 days and I had a virus for a good week. Just as we were getting better, Daddy got sick. Now we are improving and are looking forward to a busy second half of the week. I've been working on the backyard and hope to make some progress this weekend. This is the first year that I'll be in charge of the yard, wish me luck - I have a tendency to kill whatever I try to grow ;)
Okay, jetzt habe ich schon lange nicht mehr geschrieben! L war krank fuer elf Tage und ich hatte fuer eine Woche einen Virus. Gerade als es uns besser gegangen ist, ist Papa krank geworden. Ich habe gestern im Garten gearbeitet und hoffe dass ich dieses Wochenende daran weiterarbeiten kann. Das ist das erste Jahr das ich fuer den Garten zustaendig bin. Wuensch mir Glueck - ich bring alles um ;)

No comments: