Monday, August 4, 2008

Our Austria vacation

The first couple of weeks Lilly and I spent a lot of time visiting family. Lilly had a very nice time meeting her extended family and she also behaved fairly well. I was nice to see her interact with the people I grew up with.

Here we were visiting with my godmother and her family - the picture shows my cousin Hanni and our little critter playing with stuffed animals.

She loved playing peek-a-boo with my aunt Frieda, who also supplied Lilly with a stash of fresh peas and kohlrabi. She enjoyed eating them straight out of the garden.

Lil is hanging out with Opa, watching her Magiq DVD. She isn't a very cuddly person, so that was the closest my poor dad could get to her without her getting upset. She isn't one for the kissing and hugging...

We went swimming with my sister Dani and her kids. The little ones had a blast.




Going for one of many walks with Rene and Marko, looking at the horses. The kids enjoyed jumping in the puddles.

No comments: