Monday, October 13, 2008

Three more days...

In three more days we'll have an ultrasound and hopefully figure out that its a healthy little boy or girl :) I am excited! It's weird because this time around I don't seem to be as aware of my pregnancy as I was with Lil. I guess I am just so busy with other stuff and Lilly that I don't have the time for it. I really notice it when it comes to my eating habits - I was obsessed with healthy foods during my first pregnancy, now I just make sure I get enough veggies and fruit. I hope this isn't too bad.
In drei Tagen haben wir den ersten Ultraschall und hoffentlich werden wir rausfinden dass das Baby gesund ist und was es sein wird. Ich freue mich schon darauf! Es scheint dass ich dieses Mal meine Schwangerschaft nicht so wahr nehme wie beim ersten Mal. Es ist einfach so viel mehr los - ich hab' nicht so viel Zeit mich auf die Schwangerschaft zu konzentrieren. Ich hoffe das macht mich nicht ein schlechte Mutter! Ich merke es vor allem wenn es zum Essen kommt - mit Lilly hab' ich mich total auf eine ausgewogene, gesunde Ernaehrung konzentriert, jetzt schaue ich einfach nur dass ich genug Gemuese und Fruechte esse...
Lilly about two hours old - Diane, Bob - I hope I am taking enough Brewer's Yeast for this baby to have as much hair as Lilly

No comments: