Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Where does time go?

I can't believe its been two weeks since I posted last! Here is what happened in a few words:
Lil learned some new words * went to check-up: 27.5 lbs, 33 inches, 80 percentile for weight and height * went to the zoo with friends * Lil loves the train and carousel * she is big into cleaning * she started having bad dreams = not much sleep * Shaun is really sick and we can't figure out what it is * lots of doctor appointments * 18 weeks pregnant today
Of course, there are many other things that are going on, but I am too tired to think of them. A big thank you to mom and dad for helping out with laundry (power outage) and with Lilly!
I'll post some pics by this weekend. I am using Shaun's old camera and my laptop doesn't recognize the card reader, so its difficult to actually use the pictures.

1 comment:

cincimini said...

Wow, it sounds like things are crazy and busy as always. Isn't it amazing how fast time goes by and you don't even know where it went?
I hope you guys figure out what's wrong with Shaun soon...that'll be another thing off your plate (making room for 5 more to be added ;-)).
Can't wait to catch up. Let me know if you have time to chat on the phone one of these days...
Hugs,

Meike