Saturday, November 8, 2008

First Movie Night

We had a very pleasant day, just hanging out at home, getting some work done and playing a lot. Tonight we had our first family movie night. We watched CARS and made popcorn. Lilly was fascinated by the air popcorn machine and so very cute when she sat between us on the coach with her own little bowl. It was really nice to spend the evening together, even though Lilly only watched half the movie and played the half with Wally and his squeaky toy.
My little bug inside of me has been kicking up a storm the past couple of hours and insists on pushing against my ribs. Actually is seems like he is all over the place. I enjoy this part of the pregnancy very much: I can feel him regularly and I am mostly feeling well myself. A few more hours of sleep throughout the day would be nice, but we all wish for more of that.
Wir hatten einen sehr schoenen Tag und haben einfach nur zu Hause gefaulenzt, gespielt, und ein bisschen Arbeit erledigt. Heute hatten wir unseren ersten Familienfilmabend. Wir haben uns CARS angeschaut und Popcorn gemacht. Lilly war ganz fasziniert mit der Popcornmaschine und so suess als sie zwischen uns auf der Coach gesessen ist mit ihrer eigenen kleinen Popcorn Schuessel. Es war schoen den Abend zusammen zu verbringen, auch wenn Lilly nur die Haelfte Zeit hingeschaut hat und den Rest mit Wally und seinem Quietschspielzeug gespielt hat.
Unser kleiner Junge in mir tritt schon seit ein paar Stunden wie ein Wilder gegen meine Rippen. Eigentlich fuehlt es sich so an als ob er ueberall gleichzeitig ist. Ich geniesse diesen Abschnitt der Schwangerschaft: ich fuehle ihn regelmaessig und es geht mir relativ gut. Ein paar extra Stunden Schlaf wuerden mir nicht schaden, aber wer will das nicht?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do love days that go along smoothly! It's always a great day off when you can just spend quality time with your little one and they behave all day! :) Those are the kind of days I wish I didn't have to work full time so I had more time with my daughter. Oh well!